Help us feed 350 families for Thanksgiving.
The Wilmington Jaycees have teamed up with the West End Neighborhood house to provide Thanksgiving dinners to families who otherwise would not be able have a traditional Thanksgiving meal.
There are several ways you can help:
- Collect food at work – set up a box in the break room or cafeteria and ask co-workers to donate food. Hang a sign on the box to let them know what food we need.
- Bring donated food to the Jaycee Hall.
- Donate boxes so we can transport the food from the food drives to the Jaycee Hall.
- Donate money so we can purchase what doesn’t get donated.
- Volunteer to assist with the food basket assembly at the gym in the West End Neighborhood House the Saturday morning before Thanksgiving… details to follow.
Each meal provided will contain:
- Green Beans (2 cans)
- Corn (2 Cans)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Gravy
In 2017… After our food drives at Giant (Rt. 202) and Zingos (Pike Creek) we have collected the following:
If you would like to volunteer or have any questions, please contact Steve Bufflap.
Don’t have time to volunteer? Donate a turkey.
Thank you to Winner Automotive Group for sponsoring this project.