Help us feed 400 families for Thanksgiving.
There are several ways you can help:
- Stop by Super G (4301 Concord Pike in Wilmington) between 10a – 2p on the following Saturdays – October 13, 20 or 27th.
- Collect food at work – set up a box in the break room or cafeteria and ask co-workers to donate food. Hang a sign on the box to let them know what food we need.
- Bring donated food to the Jaycee Hall.
- Donate boxes so we can transport the food from the food drives to the Jaycee Hall.
- Donate money so we can purchase what doesn’t get donated.
- Volunteer to assist with the food basket assembly at the gym in the West End Neighborhood House the Saturday morning before Thanksgiving… details to follow.
Each meal provided will contain:
- Green Beans (2 cans)
- Corn (2 Cans)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Gravy
If you would like to volunteer or have any questions, please contact the Wilmington Jaycees.
Don’t have time to volunteer? Please consider making a donation via the secure payment option below. Enter the number of families you want to support and click Pay with PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account click the credit card icon or select Pay with Debit or Credit Card after clicking PayPal.
Special thanks to the Winner Automotive Group for their continued generous support of the Wilmington Jaycees’ Thanksgiving Food Baskets.